Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2011

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEXT JOURNEY...ANGIE SEAMAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Hi all. I'm so sorry for the delay in posting here lately. I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to have one blog and one blog only. It's very difficult for me to keep up with my photography business blog as well as this personal blog here on the AGD site. Therefore, I've decided to make the official announcement that I've closed down my AGD website due to my photography business taking off far more than I ever could have imagined. My photography passion leaves me no time to sew the boutique clothing or design jewelry anymore as I always did in the past. Having a new little one also puts a damper on those plans. So...I closed my AGD website and will now be closing this blog too. I plan to leave it up and running so that others can always go back and read how it all began. However, from here on out...I'll be blogging full time over on my photography business blog which can be found by going HERE. I'll be blogging not only business there but personal as I always have.

Thank you to everyone whom has stuck by me since July of 2006 when I first opened this little spot on the web. Your encouragement, support, prayers, comments, compliments and so on have allowed me to become who I am today. For those of you who never judged me but yet loved me for who I am as well as who I am not...well...I cannot thank you enough. Thank you to my loyal AGD clients for buying my designs as well as for becoming my friends. Angelica Grace Designs was formed during a time when I needed an outlet - back when we were first learning of Kenidi's special needs diagnosis. AGD and all of its supporters carried me thru the trenches many times when I wanted to curl up into the fetal position and quit. You guys kept me going. Each and every one of you. And yes...even the select few negative n/ellies. You too...pushed me to keep crawling and to keep my head toward the sunshine. Thank you for the drive to be better, the determination to prove others wrong, and the ability to look back and smile - better yet - "grin" from ear to ear. In the end, here I am today. Still swimming.

This little part of my world has seen me thru the birth of my children, the birth of two businesses, the re-birth of many personal issues, the re-birth following a move across 4 states, and the many trials of just everyday life in general. Angelica Grace Designs was and always will be my "baby." I'm very proud of all that AGD accomplished in it's short time. It's very surreal to know others are wearing your designs clear across the country and even across the globe. My international clients are just as important to me as my clients located in the United States. I love all of you and always will.

So for now...I ask that you join me on yet another chapter - a new journey. Well not new but you get the point. I ask that we not say goodbye but yet that you stick by my side and watch with us how the next book will unfold. And should you ever find yourself with a need for photography, you know where to find me. Again, I'll be HERE (blogging personal and business together).

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Hope to see you on the flip side at Angie Seaman Photography. Much love, Angie

PS...Once on the Angie Seaman Photography blog, there is a way to sign up/subscribe to my blog there just as many of you always had here. Go to the navigation bar on the top of the page and find "subscribe." You can enter your email address there and opt in for an email including my most recent posts - everytime I post. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie this makes me cry, I am so happy for you & your photography business, but sad to see AGD go. You were blogging before it was called "blogging" Ha Ha, the sort of "soap opera" we all waited to see every week. You have certainly keep us all entertained, laughing, crying, ready to fight for you or rely on you for help, guidance , hope, love, what ever we were going through. If you found a special bargain or site to visit, we all trusted your judgement, just as we will now. We love you baby girl, Good Luck & God Bless You!

10/08/2011 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Foto Clipping said...

awwww soo sweetttttttttttt :D

Fotoclipping,ClippingImages

1/28/2012 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs