Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

CHAD & SHERRY'S KEY WEST WEDDING (NAPLES, FLORIDA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER)

A quick sneak peek - basically just to confirm how much this past weekend ROCKED!

We came, we saw, we conquered Key West. And me...well I conquered my fear of shooting a wedding ceremony. Yes, I survived and the bride and groom have the wedding pictures to prove it. :)

Stay tuned...lots more to come as I begin editing the images from my dear friend Sherry's wedding. I'm beyond honored to have been asked to be their photographer on their special day. The hardest part was controlling the tears from behind my lens during the ceremony. It was tough to be the "photographer" when you're so emotionally invested in the people who are actually getting married. I kept fogging up my view finder because I was such a sap as they recited their vows to one another. What a stunning pair they made!!! CONGRATS Chad and Sherry!

I can't wait to share the rest of your images with you and your loved ones. We love you guys!

For the rest of you, check back soon. You don't wanna miss these. Much love, Angie

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Madonna Sue Hasty said...

Beautiful!!! Awesome!!! Oh the wonderful Memories & wonderful pictures to treasure for the rest of their lives!

7/06/2011 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs