Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A BRAND NEW LOOK!

Just a quick note to announce the new look and new branding of Angie Seaman Photography. I spent a great deal of time with my web designer over the past couple of weeks re-vamping my website, blog, twitter page and adding a new facebook fan page to the Angie Seaman Photography collection. I poured my heart and soul into this new look so I hope all of you like it.

I wanted a fresh and colorful new look that represented my style. Crystal, my web gal, did a phenomenal job, (as always) in regard to bringing my visions to life. Thanks Crystal. I love ya girl!

Feel free to drop by our new facebook fan page and "like" our page. I'll be doing a big contest there starting tomorrow with a FAB give-a-way. Jump in on the fun. We'd love to have ya.

As a side note and FYI...I'm also offering a $100 print credit included in any session fee when you book a shoot with me. That is a limited time offer in celebration of the new branding so get in on it while the gettin' is good. Feel free to email me directly at Angie@AngieSeamanPhotography.com with any questions.

Lastly, this is the last week to sign up for my online beginner photography class and my online beginner photoshop class. If you'd like to register for either one of those classes, you can do so by going HERE and clicking on the "classes" page. Good times! Until the next post, have a ROCKIN' week! Much love, Angie

PS...Blogger has been giving me fits lately. My account is acting up and not letting me publish posts here on the blog. I've had to go to alternative measures to get it posted. I'm hoping they get this glitch fixed soon but blogger never seems to fix anything fast. Boo! I'm also missing blog comments that come through. Some of you have emailed me asking if I got your comment here on the blog and apparently I'm not getting all of them. Another BOO~! Again, I'm hoping all of these issues receive some attention quickly. In the meantime, thank you for your patience. Love you guys! :)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs