Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

NEED AN EVENT PHOTOGRAPHED? (NAPLES, FLORIDA EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER)

Do you have an event or function that you need photographed? A birthday party, a charity ball, a baptism, etc.? Ever had a want for a "photo booth" at your event? Well if so, hit me up. Not only do I specialize in family, children, maternity, seniors and engagement photography...

I also specialize in event photography as well. If you have a party or event of some kind that is quickly approaching and would like to have a photographer on hand to capture all of the "fun" and "candid" moments from the day/night, I'm your girl. :-)


Email me directly at Angie@AngieSeamanPhotography.com with your photography needs. Details and pricing for my event photography sessions can be found on my website at http://www.angieseamanphotography.com/. I'd be honored to come shoot for your special party, charity, or function. Blessings, Angie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs