Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY! BOY OR GIRL???

Today is the day.

The BIG day.

We are leaving in like 30 minutes to head to my OB's office for our gender ultrasound appointment. My appointment time is at 10:40am so I'm pleading for all of my prayer warriors to be praying up some healthy prayers for our little one in the next hour or two. I'm so excited and yet nervous all at the same time. We are taking the kids with us so that they can see and hear whether it is a girl or boy as well. I'll try and update as soon as I can today once we are home, settled, and know what it is for sure. I'm praying the baby will cooperate so that we can get an answer on the gender. Most of all though, I just want to hear them confirm that the pregnancy and baby look great - no matter what the gender.

Thanks in advance for your prayers and support. It means the world to us. Last chance to put in your guess. What will it be? A girl or a boy?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs