Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

LITTLE MR. "E" - NAPLES, FLORIDA CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER

I had the opportunity recently to shoot a session with this adorable little guy. These are a couple of the sneak peek shots. The backdrop and props were chosen before I arrived. The darker feel to the images was a different approach for me beings that I normally shoot bright and very light and airy sessions. It was a fun challenge. This little man was 2 weeks old and couldn't have been a more perfect baby. He cooperated perfectly during the session with the exception of the bathroom breaks he continued to take on his Daddy. LOL! The joys of a naked newborn photo shoot. :)

He was so very calm and lasted forever barely making a peep during the shoot. Not only was he a doll but he had the best temperament ever.

Seeing how cozy he was the whole time made me want to curl my pregnant self up and take a nap as well. HA! A big thank you to his parents and to little Mr. E himself for allowing me this privilege.

I'll be returning home to Indiana for two weeks come July 30th. If you would like to book a session with me while I'm in town, please contact me directly at Angie@AngieSeamanPhotography.com. I'd love to schedule a session with you and/or some of your family members. Until then, have a spectacular weekend. Blessings, Angie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures look great. You did a good job. Your photography is amazing!

Luv
Brent

7/12/2010 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I would levae a quick post to tell the entire world or who ever reads your blog that your husband loves you and only you.And that you are a incrediable women. Just saying :)wanted the world to know

Love,
Brent

7/12/2010 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs