Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

BACK HOME AGAIN TO INDIANA

Hi friends. Not a lot of time to write but I wanted to pop on and let you know that we are just an hour away from embarking on our 18 hour road trip back to Indiana. Yes, we are headed home for a full two weeks. I am soooooo looking forward to seeing my Dad and Cathy and all of my friends. We'll be driving into the night tonight - making a pit stop at some point for a few hours sleep in a hotel - then picking back up mid day tomorrow to finish out the drive. If all goes as planned, we'll be arriving late in the middle of the night Saturday or early Sunday morning.

I apologize for my lack of blog posts this week. Long story short, my laptop went on the fritz again and had to go in the shop at Best Buy for a few days. They fixed my hard drive but I still have to take it back to them once we return from Indiana so that they can finish fixing the touch pad/mouse area which has gone completely bazerk!!! I'm using a corded mouse to get me through for the next 2-3 weeks until I can get back to Florida and send it out to be worked on once more. Thank goodness for extended warranty plans. This laptop is just now a year old and it has given me more fits than I care to discuss. Needless to say, I'm over it. I needed it while in Indiana though because I have a class to teach from afar while I'm there. Electronics! They will be the death of me.

With that said, I will have access to email via my phone and my computer once we arrive and are settled. If you need to reach me, you guys know how. Please pray for safe travels for us as we tackle this long journey with Kenidi. With me pregnant, flying was just not an option with her. It wouldn't have been a pretty sight. Driving also allows us to have our own car the whole time we are in town instead of me having to bother my parents with borrowing one of theirs like my last visit. Although I know they don't mind, I do. I don't like inconveniencing their normal routines. The good part about our stay this time is that we get a good two weeks with everyone. I can't wait to hug my Dad, to catch up with everyone, & do some photo shoots while there. I also can't wait to enjoy my Dad's pool everyday without our Florida cage over it - more vitamin D for Baby Seaman and I that way (Ha ha!) and I'm busting at the seams to spend all night laughing hysterically with all of my girlfriends during our planned sleep over/slumber party together. It's going to be a wonderful trip back home. As usual...I'll be in touch with blog posts and facebook updates. Feel free to contact me about Indiana photo sessions between now and August 13th. I'd love to schedule a shoot with you if you're in the area. Oh...and you still have time to sign up for the two new online photography classes that are quickly approaching as well. Details can be found by clicking HERE.

For now, thank you in advance for all of my prayer warriors who are sending up those prayers as we speak for our safe travels. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it ladies. Hugs to all of you. Blessings, Angie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs