Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

SECRET BEACH

I'm going back here today.

To the secret beach.

I'm getting away from it all and enjoying the day with my Mom. It is supposed to be almost 80 degrees and so sunny that it could be deemed criminal today. Yesterday we hit the secret beach for a long walk and it looked like this...

The birds and dolphins were out in full force. It was a gorgeous sight to say the least. I can't wait to see what we discover today. Yesterday even produced some massive fish up on the beach. The gulf waters had been so cold due to that cold front over the past two weeks and many fish didn't survive. This guy was as big as my leg. He was washed ashore and I just had to grab a shot for Brennen. I knew he would love seeing it.

Look at his little teeth...

There was a great big nasty jellyfish dead on the beach yesterday too. He doesn't look big here but he was BIG!

All in all, the walk yesterday was much needed. Mom thanked me over and over as we left for bringing her along. We needed the rejuvenation. The cleansing that only the seaside can give.

At one point we thought we spotted "Tiger Woods" yacht out at sea...

Just kidding. But it was a big ol' Tiger Woods style yacht. Oh...and no...for those of you who've asked...you don't want to hear my thoughts on the whole Tiger Woods issue. Really - you don't. LOL!

So today we are headed out to the seaside again. We kept breathing thru the events of yesterday and today the sun has risen yet again. Therefore...who knows what the tide will bring in. We are off to go find out...

xoxo, Angie

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Angie!

80 degrees?! I'm on my way!

Enjoy your day... the sun, the sea, the breeze, the dead fish --- lol!

(thinking and praying)

1/15/2010 10:29 AM  
Blogger Tonia Hobbs said...

Please enjoy your day. I have been thinking of you and your family.

Just let me know how to send you money for the shells?? Maybe a fb message?? I already have a crystal bowl for them beside my bed. . .

1/15/2010 10:55 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I wanna go to the secret beach! That looks so relaxing and calm. A sure way to clear your head and pray. Hope today is better for you! Love the picture of the fish! He is so huge! Last summer we got a picture of a guy fishing off the pier and he caught a big fish like the one in your picture not sure how much he weighed or even what type of fish he was but he sure was big. I'll post that picture on FB (crackbook) soon so you can see. Have a fabulous weekend and please soak in the sun and relax chicky!!
~Molly P

1/15/2010 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Mmmmmm....if I close my eyes I can almost smell the salt in the air and feel the warm breeze on my face. Thanks for the visual...I needed that, being that it is only aroound 30 degrees here today...LOL!

1/15/2010 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Mommy said...

Thanks for another beautiful day honey, and we had secret company-hee hee, he was a handsome cowboy. xoxox

1/15/2010 5:10 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend. So tragic and too soon. I see that she and I were born on the same day, same year. April 10, 1978. Stopped me right in my tracks. Makes me squeeze my babies tighter, embrace life more. I continue to pray for all those who are left behind, hurting.
Praying peace and comfort for you, as well.

1/16/2010 12:59 AM  
Blogger alice said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I was so sorry to read about the loss of your friend. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Love the secret beach! My kind of life!
smiles, alice

1/16/2010 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

GORGEOUS photos! Oh my, I want to be there SOOOOO bad! It's been over 32 degrees here for several days now, so I'm currently living in Slush-ville. Come on spring! Glad you're getting to spend some quality time with your mom. Nothing like a relaxing beach and your momma to make everything all better. Take care, Jill

1/17/2010 2:31 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

GORGEOUS photos! Oh my, I want to be there SOOOOO bad! It's been over 32 degrees here for several days now, so I'm currently living in Slush-ville. Come on spring! Glad you're getting to spend some quality time with your mom. Nothing like a relaxing beach and your momma to make everything all better. Take care, Jill

1/17/2010 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs