Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

A GOOD STORM

I'm at the beach. Blogging by the seas edge. There is a massive storm brewing out off the ocean as I type. It takes great talent to hold an umbrella over my head and type on my phone at the same time. I have mad skillz. :) Ya'll knew that already though, right? Although very eerie to be on the beach completely alone as the storm rages at my feet, it's a great way to calm the nerves and put life into perspective. This place...this gift...rain and all...is such a beautiful sight. We needed it. Florida needed it I mean. It's only the 2nd time that it has rained in a month since we officially moved here. I just had to capture the storm as best I could with my iPhone at this moment. For now, I'm back to letting the storm rage on and attemping to always love life while riding it out, rain and all.xoxo, Angie
- Posted using BlogPress from Angie's iPhone

PS...Check back tonight or tomorrow for some awesome sites from my secret beach spot location yesterday. Yes, I found it. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cheryl said...

Hey Angie:
First, just wanted to lift a prayer for little Alicen and her family to feel God's presence in their lives during this time.
Miami is soaking right about now! It has just been a nasty day! Watch out for tornadoes, we have watches here down in Homestead. However, we will be getting some colder weather. I love it! However, it's Florida style cold..which is good because it doesn't last but a couple of days. Love the pictures of the beach. Hope to get over in your neck of the woods soon. I have family in Golden Gate..it would be nice to visit them during the holidays but my husband and son are going to Jacksonville after Christmas as my father-in-law is recuperating from knee replacement surgery. I am unable to get off work so I will be in here in the (305). Enjoy your day!
Cheryl

12/18/2009 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't just wonderful when you can just look at nature and then try doing that without labeling it in your mind, takes you back to that innocence of a new born babe! Just going with the flow...so awesome and being present with yourself.
Hope you have an awesome weekend!
PS is there a fav app you like to use to take pics on your iPhone? I'd love a recommendation!
Thanks!
Sarah

12/18/2009 1:20 PM  
Blogger Angie Seaman said...

Hi Sarah. Thank you for your comment today. I really appreciate it. To answer your question about the app, I don't really use an app to take my pictures. I just take the photos on my iphone with its camera feature and then I will sometimes come home, email me the image to myself, then save it and edit it as best I can on my computer at home. If I do that, I usually repost the "edited" version as I've done today. I personally detest the iphone camera and wish they would invest in a better one when they design the new features each time. The camera on my phone makes me nuts.
:(

I'm sorry I'm no help there.
Blessings, Angie

12/18/2009 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs