Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

FOTO FIND FRIDAY - EYES

This weeks FOTO FIND FRIDAY theme is "eyes." Here is my submission...

If you'd like to participate in the foto find Friday eye theme this week, please blog a post on your own blog that has pictures pertaining to eyes. It can be human eyes, animal eyes, alien eyes, or whatever. :) We just can't wait to see them. Also, please make sure that you mention and link back to this AGD blog when you place the post on your own blog. We need you to make sure your link takes us directly to that specific post (and not your blog home page). Also, please make sure that your post includes the info that links back to AGD. If those two things are not there, your link will unfortunately be deleted and you'll have to re-post it the requested way. Have fun!

Blessings, Angie



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Rooney said...

Angie,
So sweet of you to comment on Connor's picture. He's my "special" kiddo...complete with Sensory Integraton Disorder...so he's just now getting to where he'll let me take his picture. So, they're very special to me!!
Actually, he LOVES to take pictures. My husband and I were just talking about my "future" photography business and the fact that Connor would make a GREAT partner some day!!

BTW...my friend Tiffany got signed up yesterday for the class. She is SUPER excited and I'm so excited for her. She and I are in a bit of the same boat...ready to take our hobby to the next level!
She's gonna LOVE it!!

8/28/2009 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs