Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOTO FIND FRIDAY - COLOR

This weeks FOTO FIND FRIDAY theme is "color." When I see this picture of Kenidi (taken last night), it just screams color to me because of the clothes, bow, and color of her summer tan skin here. This was shot with my 50mm 1.4 lens and I just love how it picked up only her one set of eye lashes and focused on them but blurred the rest of the image out. Oh how I love that buttery blur.

If you'd like to participate in the foto find Friday color theme this week, please blog a post on your own blog that has pictures pertaining to color. We can't wait to see them. Also, please make sure that you mention and link back to this AGD blog when you place the post on your own blog. We need you to make sure your link takes us directly to that specific post (and not your blog home page). Also, please make sure that your post includes the info that links back to AGD. If those two things are not there, your link will unfortunately be deleted and you'll have to re-post it the requested way. Have fun!

Blessings, Angie


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

Do you have any clue how I can make my photos bigger on my blog? I'm helpless! Still loving your photos& blog, btw :-)
Blessings...
Katy

8/22/2009 1:29 AM  
Blogger Pineapple Princess said...

Can I add your blog to my "Blog Crushes"? I think your blog is really inspiring!

8/22/2009 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs