Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SHE IS DA' BOMB!

Just in case you didn't already know it, I pretty much think that my web gal who did my new photography website and my newly revised photography blog is like ummmm...the snizzel dizzel. In my opinion, she ranks right up there with my favorite things like chocolate on an upside down souffle' or like sand along side the sea. She is da' bomb and totally rocks the house when it comes to web design, blog design, logo design, and now...TWITTER designs. Yeap, she just did a twitter design for me today and I couldn't be more pleased with it. We attempted to do a design that reflected both of my businesses. (AGD and my photography business) Therefore, making that flow nicely could have been potentially tricky. Not for Crystal though. She handeled that like an ol' pro! Why? Because she is da' bomb! :)

To check out my new twitter page design that Crystal whipped up for me, go HERE. If you aren't following me on twitter as of yet, make sure you click "FOLLOW" when there visiting. I'm a newbie to the twitter scene so it's always good to find friends on there. Also, for those of you who aren't a friend of mine on facebook yet but would like to be, hit me up HERE. If you are a blog follower and I don't know you as of yet, don't let that stop you. Friend request me and I'll get you added pronto!

And Crystal...thanks again for the new ROCKIN' Twitter page girl. Keep up the awesome work!

xoxo, Ang

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Aw Angie, you're the best!! I just love working with you!!

7/29/2009 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs