Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

JUST BECAUSE...

Just because I hadn't posted this one here in a while. It's now on my photography blog and it's on my facebook page in black and white. I thought it was only right that I re-posted it here as well. It was a shot that I took back over Spring Break while here in Bonita Springs, FL. This picture reminds me of just how big she is getting each and every day. It's got from a reminder to a confirmation actually. It's so hard to fathom that she will be a 1st grader in one more month. I'm cherishing the time - every second of it. I'm scooping it up by the ladel fulls and capturing every moment I can in photos. Just another "just because." xoxo, Angie

PS...Thought you might like to know that Lou is cooking for us again tonight. It's tacos and cheese enchilada's. Oh and more guacamole dip. Need I say more? And yes, you betcha' bottom dollar that I'll be spying on the ingredients for the dip this time. Bad thing is, I think he's on to me - and my plan to spy. Ha ha! I think I'm banned and black listed from the kitchen. Stay tuned, hopefully more food pictures tomorrow. :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mommy said...

I love this picture, may I have one too? As far as Lou cooking again, I had just gotten over the last drooling episode darnet. I am at work and don't even have any lunch and you are tormenting me again--- MEAN MEAN MEAN!(smile)

7/11/2009 8:15 PM  
Blogger Family American Style. said...

Precious picture. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

7/11/2009 9:18 PM  
Blogger Amanda Rooney said...

Love, Love, LOVE this!! She still has the childlike innocence!

And ask Lou if your photography sistas can have the receipe?

7/11/2009 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs