Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DIGGING OUT

Don't mind me...I'm just digging out from all of the emails and facebook messages from those interested in the photography course online. I love that so many of you are interested. Details and registration open tomorrow. I'll post the where's and how to's on this blog as well as my photography blog tomorrow. There will only be 20 spaces available in the class so be sure to jump on it once you see the registration open up tomorrow. The online class/course will begin on July 1st and will run for four weeks. All of us are really looking forward to the class in general and all that will come from it - including the friendships. Remember, this is a beginner class for those looking to learn more about their cameras and photography as a whole. You can have a point and shoot or a DSLR and still be eligible for the class. We'll be covering a lot in that 4 weeks and each of you will be able to take away a ton from the course no matter what type of camera you have or what brand it is. Sound good?

For now, we are off to go take an airboat ride in the Everglades with the fam. If I don't come back tonight, you'll know a gator got me. Ha ha!

Thanks again to all of you awesome readers who are going to participate in this photography class. We are going to have a blast! xoxo, Angie

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

ooooooo-- I have been hoping to take a class for a while and this sounds like tons of fun. especially since I recently quit my job to stay at home with my not born yet daughter!! Hope I get one of the spots!

6/10/2009 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs