Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

Hi friends. We are home. It is 7:30pm on Sunday evening and we just got in from the airport. I have a ton of photos to share from the trip - over 300 taken in all - and need time to weed thru them before my post tomorrow. However, I wanted to jump on here and tell all of you that Kenidi finally lost her first tooth over the weekend while we were away. I snapped this shot (above) of her last night while we were all on the beach watching the sunset. It shows her new snaggle tooth smile. The wind was blowing, the waves were crashing, and the palm trees were swaying. I loved how her hair was all whispy and whipping across her cheeks. For a moment, she plopped down in the sand with Tamara and just so happened to shine a smile that I was able to capture which showed her new look. :) It's the cutest thing ever. She is just so beautiful in every way. We saved her tooth and plan to have tooth fairy visit tomorrow night now that we are home. You know...because you can schedule the tooth fairy like that. HA!

In the meantime, I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there and to my own Moms. (Mom, Cathy, and Debbie - my mother in law) The three of you know what you mean to me and where you stand within my heart. I love each of you dearly for all of the shaping you have done in my life. So sorry we missed celebrating with each of you today while we were away. No matter what, you are the best three Moms E-V-A-H! So very thankful for the three of you. Until tomorrow, sleep tight and cherish the rest of your day. Check back tomorrow for images from our vacation. It was hard to come home. Very hard!

Much love, Angie

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...angie; love your photography and what a cute pic of the little one's missing tooth. my 10 year old just lost one too! can't wait to see the pictures from your vacation! blessings, mickey johnson

5/10/2009 8:31 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I LOVE that picture. I can't wait to see all the pictures you took. :)

Happy Mothers Day Girl!

5/10/2009 8:40 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

love that smile!!

5/11/2009 12:40 AM  
Blogger ~Amy Rose said...

The lost tooth pic is too precious! Can't wait to see all of your BEAUTIFUL photos!!

Happy Mother's day!

Amy

5/11/2009 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Melissa M said...

Glad you made it home safe!!!
Happy Late Mothers Day!

5/11/2009 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Melissa M said...

Glad you made it home safe!!!
Happy Late Mothers Day!

5/11/2009 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Kenidi! She's growing up so fast :) I was just telling Kyle's mom this morning how bummed I was to not be able to celebrate Kenidi's lost tooth during Circle Time this morning...
Alison :)

5/11/2009 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Grandma Sue said...

Looks just like her Beautiful Mommy! Of course we don't know what her Mommy looks like anymore, because she won't get in the family pictures! I think Miss Kenidi is just as beautiful without her tooth.

5/11/2009 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs