Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHY IT'S GOOD WEDNESDAY

I'm starting something new today. AGD wants to emphasize the positives in the day to day grind. What better way to do it then by picking out one thing each Wednesday to focus on and feel good and excited about? They are to be insignificant things. Things that you have to look for to enjoy and appreciate. First up, why it's good to get a package in the mail from AGD...!
HA!

As a customer of AGD, your package will arrive with your pocket mirror and a lime, pistachio, apple tart, strawberry, peppermint, or apricot lip balm as well. It's a simple thank you from AGD to you for being such a ROCKIN' customer.

We hope you enjoy them as much I as I did photographing them. Ha ha! Really though...they are grand. Great flavors wrapped up in a great package. You know how I am obsessed with packaging. Makes all the difference in the world for a customers experience. If you've ever ordered from AGD and been on the receiving end of one of our packages, you know that the receipt of your purchase isn't something we take lightly. From the moment you open you item, you know it's an AGD item. All the way down to it's famous smell. All of you loyal and/or frequent AGD buyers out there know what smell I'm talking about. I want my clients to have an "experience" when they get their package. I hope the new adorable little lip balms with our existing pocket mirrors emphasize that "experience" even more. Why it's good Wednesday!

xoxoxo, Angie

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

OOHH I need the apricot lip balm :) OK so now I need to order something from you, not that you have enticed me with the lip balm but your beautiful designs!!!! :) Have a great day!!!!!
~Molly P

3/18/2009 8:47 AM  
Blogger brooke said...

ooohh...WHAT?!?! i too started something new on my blog this wednesday day! great minds i tell ya! anyway...now you have me wanting to add to my new post!! i need some AGD lip balm in my life!!!
also...SO SO GLAD to read that all your tests came back with no additional scares!! given praises!!!

3/18/2009 9:36 AM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

SO CUTE!!! Love them!

3/18/2009 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep,
I'm gonna have to order something now! Will you be making any new tee's for adults soon?
Heather

3/18/2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Soooo... Any chance you'd sell them solo? ;-) I'm a huge lip balm addict, and those look and sound fantastic!

3/18/2009 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,

Do you have any new designs out for girls. I have been waiting for some cute spring/summer sets. Please let me know..

Viktoria

3/18/2009 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so adorable wouldn't mind having some in my bag...You know what you should also start making tissues on the go with AGD Logo on them ...Imagine how nice that would look you can have the whole get up then !!!!!!!!!!

Nicky

3/18/2009 5:21 PM  
Blogger Cortney K. said...

YIPEEE!!!!

3/18/2009 7:35 PM  
Blogger More Than Words said...

Angie..that is so awesome! I've never bought anything for you yet, but that definitely makes me want to!!

3/18/2009 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl I love it!! That smell is awesome! Can't wait for the spring outfits so mommy gets a little something in the package too! Yippee!

3/19/2009 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs