Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

WHITE JUNK - AGAIN!

Mother Nature is really playing a very sick joke on all of us Hoosiers this winter. We had record degree temps for February this past week. Some days in the 60 degree mark. And yes, as mentioned earlier, warm enough for me to break out the flip flops on a couple of occasions. Same with some other 'flop obsessed souls' too. I looked to the left of me when paying in line at a store the other day and sure enough...another gal was standing there sporting her 'flops' too. We laughed together and rejoiced in it.

Today however, I woke up to yet another dusting of snow on our grass that had just been cleared and melted free of the white junk following our great weather week. You wouldn't have wanted to be around me or within a 14 mile radius of me when I woke up and witnessed more snow this morning. I didn't make very pretty sounds.

So, what does one do when they feel the need to vomit at the sight of more snow? One goes to her calendar, pops it open, and begins counting down the days to Spring Break. Our Spring Break for the kids new school is a week later than normal this year. There are some pros and some cons to that. The con is that all of my friends I know from CG will be on vacation a different week from us. Therefore, eliminating any possible sightings of each other while in the same vacation local. One positive pro to it all though...just as they are returning home from Spring Break, we will just be leaving for Spring Break. Hee hee! :)

So...how many days did I find that we have left until our departure for Spring Break? 46 to be exact. 46 days. The exciting part about Spring Break this year is that my brother and sister in law (and their kids) will be joining us. My Mother in law (Debbie) will also be flying in for a couple of days too. We can't wait. I'm also really excited because I hope to get some great shots of my sister in law (Aubree) on the beach while preggo. I'm praying that I can sucker her into letting me practice with her beautimous belly while there. I'd also like to do some updated family shots of them all while on the beach one evening. Speaking of maternity shots, I can't remember if I had announced here on the ol' blog yet that Aubree and Brad (Brent's brother) are expecting. How awesome is that? Aubree is due July 28th. This will be Brad's first so we are eager to see how he handles the day of child birth. Ha ha! We know you will ROCK it Brad. We have total faith in you. :)

So...fun days ahead. Lots of fun days! Now...can someone get me a palm tree?
Hugs, Angie

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Ooooh Angie. Us mid-west girl always getting teased with nice weather. Every year, I get excited. Drag out the flip flops. Open the windows. Even turn OFF the heat in the house. Only to be given SNOW again. LOL. It stinks- but for some reason I can't get myself to leave the midwest.

2/14/2009 11:28 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Congrats Brad and Aubree! That's awesome news.

Yes, Angie.....I am sooo anxious for the snow to MOVE ON. Head north north...Canadians LUV it, I'm sure! haha

2/14/2009 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hey Angie. If you have time, I just wanted you to know I mentioned you in my post today about blogs I love!

2/14/2009 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see Brad change a diaper! Congrats guys!

2/17/2009 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs