Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

JUST AN FYI...

I received an email from a fellow blog reader today that read:

Hi Angie, I have been browsing your blogs since last year. You were one of the first blogs I read when I found out about blogging. Your photography is amazing. Your blogs are by far some of the coolest out there - design wise :) I would love to share your prayer blog with friends and family on my blog. Can you send me the sidebar button? I can't seem to find it on any of your blogs. I saw it last week and now it is not there.
Thank you for hosting this prayer blog - it is a beautiful thing! Your clothing is adorable too! I enjoy keeping up with your beautiful family! God grace flows through you all!
In his amazing grace, Jill

For those of you looking to place the AGD prayer blog sidebar button on your own blogs, I thank you. The best way to spread the word about the prayer blog is by doing just that - posting the button. So...as a FYI, I thought I'd let you know that you can always find the button at the bottom of the AGD prayer blog page. Just scroll down to the end of the page and you'll see the button and HTML code for placing it within your own blog. I'm including the button here for you as well.

A HUGE thank you to you Jill for your ever so kind note and all of your compliments. I cannot thank you enough. Thanks for also being an AGD blog follower. I just love ya' for it. I hope this helps. As a side note, anytime any of you are ever wanting to review old posts on any of my blogs, you can find those older posts (that aren't shown on the page anymore) by going to the bottom of the blog pages and clicking on "archives." You can also click the "archives" button link at the top of the page within the navigation bars too. It will take you straight to the bottom of the page where you then click on "archives." If you ever know of a specific blog post you are looking for of mine but are having a hard time sifting thru the archives looking for it - sometimes that can be tedious and time consuming - just scroll to the very tip top of my blog pages and punch in specific words in the "SEARCH BLOG" area. If you know what blog post you are looking for, just punch in search words which pertain to that blog update that you are after. You can usually always get a direct link to them very quickly and easily from there.

Thanks again to each of you who are participating in the AGD prayer blog and making it a point to pray for those individuals we place on there. Should you have a prayer need or just want to share a "praise" with all of us, email it to me at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com

Have a great weekend. We are off to Brennen's last regular season basketball game. Let's pray they win this one too. Remember, today is the head to head game with the ol' AGD team and Brent's office sponsored team. GO AGD! GO AGD! :)
xoxoxo, Angie

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Thanks for this Angie! I have a very amateur blog...it really is just for our family to keep up with us, but I added it on my page b/c even if a few people see it and pray, it would have been worth it! Blessings to you and your family!

2/21/2009 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs