Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WORDS OF A MOM

For all of you who aren't "Crackbookers," (a.k.a. facebook members) you are missing out. My dear sweet blog friend Jill (with the blog called one wired woman), from Texas, had this up under her page this morning when I sat down at my computer. I watched it just after getting the kids off to school following our 4 day weekend due to snow closings and the MLK holiday. It was a marathon morning as usual. Therefore, you can imagine my laughs as I sat down to watch this video with my frappuchino and my hot blueberry muffin - in peace. Halarious! Make sure to go down to the bottom of this page and hit pause on my music playlist first. Then, come back up here and hit play on this video. It's too funny to pass up. Gotta' love us Moms. What would they do without us?

Happy Tuesday...Ang

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hilarious...and oh so true!!!

1/20/2009 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was pretty funny and pretty accurate too!!!

1/20/2009 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think in one days time, I may possibly say every one of those!! he he My mom is in heaven cracking up at me! I just know it...

1/20/2009 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny and oh so true!
I also wanted to tell you I got the most adorable card today from Bailey...what a nice thing to do...
She looked so cute in the pictures!
It is a whopping 11 here today, I'm sure you aren't far hendind us...stay warm!
Nicole Ryan

1/20/2009 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs