Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

FACEBOOK

OK...I did it. I took the leap. I left my comfy world of "myspace" and ventured over to open a new page on FACEBOOK. After (too numerous to count requests) from friends and business clients to open a page on facebook, I finally have. I can't believe all of you - literally in the masses - that are switching over to Facebook from myspace right now. It has been like a mad and oh so wild forest fire amongst my friends and customers. Everyone has started a new page there. I figured I had better jump on the bandwagon while I had the time to devote to it. Yes, I'll admit...thus, the blog slacking. Ha ha!
I just can't get over all of the new people on there that I went to school with and such that aren't on myspace. The amount of people on facebook is triple those on myspace. Not only that but facebook is clean without all of the nasty garb you have to filter thru your page on myspace. It's definitely more bland, but in a good way. More clean and so not "risk-ay"! Awkward to get used to at first (after being a myspacer initially) but better once you get your bearings about you and know how to maneuver around your page.
So...if you have a facebook page, friend request me. I'm listed under "Angie DeNease Seaman." No, DeNease isn't my middle name. It was actually my maiden name. I added it to my name so that others I went to school with can find me easier. If you don't have a facebook page yet, get one. It's loads of fun reconnecting with old and current friends over there. I will still have my myspace page open and active but I suspect, like all the others, I'll be devoting more time to facebook now instead. And yes, I'll be posting more vacation pictures very soon. I'm just having way too much fun enjoying my family and our time here while on vacation. The break has been so nice. Big hugs, Angie

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger More Than Words said...

Welcome to FB!!! I felt exactly the same way when I went from MySpace to FB!! I love FB and have found sooooo many friends from school!

Okay..I'm looking you up and adding you!! LOL

HUGS,
Alicia

1/02/2009 11:44 AM  
Blogger Whispers of Faith said...

WooHoo Welcome to FB!!! I was never on myspace, so I cannot comment on the transition....but I love FB!! It is so awesome to be able to connect with friends all over the world!! And...is so great for keeping people up-to-date on our lives. I have a few friends who are small business owners who use their status updates to promote sales and new items!!

1/02/2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I will be adding you!

1/02/2009 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...count me in as one of the ones addicted to facebook...I love it...I am on there as Nina Gatti Lynch...I think mostly everyone does maiden name as middle name for reconnecting with all the old h.s. friends.

See you on the fb!!

1/02/2009 2:29 PM  
Blogger NeverEnoughTime said...

I literally just posted about how much I LOVE FaceBook!! I will be adding you as well. I is very addicting. I have had mine a long time, but didn't really use it until this year :o) Glad you had a great vacation.

1/02/2009 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so much for an old fogey to keep up with. I don't know where everyone finds the time, ha ha. You guys are just trying to lose me aren't you(smile)

1/02/2009 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kristine McKowen said...

I love facebook! I added you to my friend list

1/02/2009 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs