Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

ODDS & ENDS

Hi all. Just dropping in to say hello this morning. I thought I'd share a couple more images with you here and a new one over on my Angie Seaman Photography blog if you want to check it out. I try to do a "photo a day" type thing over there on the photography blog. These first couple of shots are just of Kenidi inside the house last night. I caught her in a few candid moments right after her bath while her hair was almost dry - yet still drying as she waited on all of us to finish getting ready for dinner out. I love her hair. It's really gorgeous. Naturally wavy - oh so healthy -and falls in just the right places - even when it isn't supposed to. I hadn't fixed it with a blow dryer and a round brush yet so it was just laying and flipping all over the place. So golden - so pretty. I'd give anything for hair like hers.



She had us lauging as she licked the seasoning off her wheat thins last night. Apparently she is trying out for the next Aerosmith video. HA!


My friends began to find me yesterday. I was in the driveway & they began to circle. The word is out. The Seaman clan is back in town and they want their 15 minutes of fame again. We are headed to the beach in a few minutes and I assured them that they'd get their "glass time" (time in front of my lens) when I get there. Demandive in their old age, aren't they? Thats ok - love those wings and all of their beauty!

For those of you who are new to the blog, here is your answer. I've gotten a ton of emails asking where we stay while here in South Florida. This is typical for those who haven't been following the blog very long. Those who have been frequent visitors up to this point know that we stay here...what we like to refer to as "a home away from home..."
And lastly, here is Kenidi in all of her glory - following her upset feelings yesterday. She was mad over something - I can't even remember now. However, I noticed that she looked at me at one point once she had calmed down and still had this one tear streaming down her little check. I grabbed "Papa" and snapped away. My beautiful baby girl. Oh how we love her so...

Until the next update, relax and enjoy your Sunday. We are off to sugar our toes in the sand for the afternoon and lay underneath one of these...

Hugs, Angie

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger My3Princesses2008 said...

Good Morning,

Those pics are amazing must say,my little one was looking a the pics with me and she asks me why is that little girl crying? I go i dont know baby,she replies back oh did her mommy hit her? is her mommy mean? i was rolling i told her no i dont think so....Have a fantabulous day .We are all slushed out here now its disgusting and dirty...Have fun


HUgs Nicky

12/21/2008 11:49 AM  
Blogger Angie Seaman said...

Oh that is too funny Nicky. No way-no hitting of my precious princess. I think her and Brennen were fighting over the remote to be honest. She wanted blues clues on - he wanted to watch football on ESPN. By the time they were done, Kenidi had a melt down of some sort and began to cry. I think it ended up being a multitude of things but I can't remember the point that caused the tears exactly. She just looked so beautiful when she turned around and had that one tear gleaming off her cheek as it hit the sunlight coming in off the window. I had to grab the camera. Give your little girl a hug for us and let her know that Kenidi is ok - sometimes her brother just irritates her and it leads to monumental melt downs which lead to tears. Ha ha!
Hugs, Angie

12/21/2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger Hipmomofboyz said...

O.K. Remember when I said I like you.....well I take it back. I am jealous you are sitting there is beautiful FL and we just got a winter-blast come through Texas and it is about 30 degrees outside!!! I am really wishing I was you right now!!!
And I was J.K. I still like you!!!!

12/21/2008 2:17 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

The weather is glorious today here in Florida; just makes you so grateful for our sunny days; even though we would love a dash of snow before Christmas.

The pictures are gorgeous; can't wait to see more!

12/21/2008 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,
The pictures of Kenidi are gorgeous!!!! Her hair is beautiful and what I would give for that head of hair! Kenidi, you are precious! Bailee and Brooklyn say hello!! Have a blast at the beach, we know how much you love it baby girl!
We love you!!!
Rhonda

12/21/2008 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ang,

Please get some sun for me! It is about literally 2 degrees here with the wind chill! I am dying! We are at Grandmas for Christmas so I will chat with ya later!
Love ya, Jenny

12/21/2008 5:51 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I am breaking the ice off of my fingertips to type to you tonight. It is 1 degree according to my weather ticker on my computer. ONE DEGREE!!!?!?!!??! Okay, so have a nice time. We are now officially planning on going down to Florida (inlaws live there) in February, so I will count the snowdrifts and days on the calender.

Girl, I sent you a Christmas card and got it back! (sent to old POBox in greenwood....duh) SOOOOOoo, sorry. I had good intentions....sent you Brendon's Santa pic. I'll scan it and send it to you! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and Blessed 2009. OH and Pappa is rockin' the pictures. INCREDIBLE!

12/22/2008 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my baby girl crying, the only thing sadder than that picture, would be my little Angie with tears. Beautiful pix of everything, mostly Kenidi so beautiful just like her Mommy. I do believe you had better get that IPOD out and get in some pictures with brent and the kiddo's. Where is my handsome grandson? Is he out on the beach with the girls already? hah! I miss you guys already! Boo Hoo!

12/22/2008 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I have said it before but,
Lord that Kenidi is just gorgeous!!

12/23/2008 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs