Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE PERFECT BEACH BAG(S)!

With only 15 days to go before we head out for our extended Summer vacation, I'm preparing like a mad woman to hit the beach. As you all know, I'm a "beach girl." We've talked about this before. It's nothing new to you visitors. Ha ha! With that said, I had to share a new bag designer that I recently found on ETSY. I'm very Pro-ETSY because I myself am a handmade designer. ETSY houses some of the world's BEST handmade designers around. I LOVE it there. While searching for a great new beach bag, one that was different and eclectic, I found these two lovey's.
Ashlee of "trashbagsbyan," made these two and shipped them off to me in just two days turnaround. She was determined to get them to me before we left. And I'm oh so glad she did. The photographs of these two bags DO NOT do her work justice. She uses such things as vintage buttons, second hand materials, etc. to make her look as original as they come. As a designer, originality is key! I asked her if she'd mind if I featured her here on the blog and she was totally up for it. Therefore, go pay her a visit. Tell her AGD (a.k.a. Angie Seaman) sent ya. If you don't find something you like on that visit, keep going back. Her designs are so unique and truly one of a kind. I love that!
Have fun hunting....
Angie
PS...Ashlee is currently due any day now with a baby girl. While visiting her store, wish her well as she rounds out the final days of her pregnancy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Yay Etsy!!! Those bags are great.

6/13/2008 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs