Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I AM ENOUGH!

I recently stumbled upon a company called "Loved Unconditionally." In doing so, I found this adorable bracelet in hot pink with the words..."I AM ENOUGH" engraved in it. I immediately felt drawn to that phrase and thought of Kenidi. I thought of her future and what her days ahead hold. Even given her delays and her up hill battles concerning her hypotonia and Epilepsy, Brent and I always want to instill in her that she is whole, she is complete, and with Christ...she can do anything she wants to do. Bottom line she herself - is enough! I purchased one of the hot pink bracelets and plan to sneak it in with her birthday gifts next week.
This company has two different phrases for the bracelets as well as other color options. Feel free to go check them out. They had great service and very fast shipping too. Everyone needs a reminder that we ourselves - are enough! For $20, this gift could go a long way for someone needing to hear those words today.
Blessings, Angie

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaMia said...

Wow, what an awesome phrase. I could use that reminder now and again.

On another note...I know I don't know you, but I just want to praise God that He chose you and Brent to be Kenidi's parents. I love how you celebrate ALL that she is. She is absolutely precious and a beautiful gift.

6/13/2008 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how great minds think alike. I also just recently ran across this company. Jan is so nice. I ordered a black one for my little sister who just graduated Summa Cud Laude with her BA at 19 and a silver for myself.I am going back to order one for my son "unconditionally loved" and a pink one for Jaya too.
I love them!
Cortney

6/13/2008 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs