Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SANDAL SEASON

SANDAL SEASON IS UPON US!
THEREFORE, PLEASE RAISE YOUR BIG TOE & REPEAT AFTER ME...
I will always wear sandals that fit.
~*~
My toes will not hang overand touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.
~*~
I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free.I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.
~*~
I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.
~*~
I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
~*~
I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker,mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.
~*~
If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back intoplace hoping it will stay put.
I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.
~*~
I will not live in corn denial; rather I will lean on my good friend Dr.Scholl's if my feet need him.
~*~
I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the day if my toes swell and begin to look like
Vienna sausages.
~*~
I will be brutally honest with my girlfriend/sister/coworker when she asks me if her feet are too ugly to wear sandals.
~*~
When wearing flip flops, I will actually flip and flop, making the correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to slide or drag my feet while wearing them.
~*~
I will go to my local nail salon at least once per season andhave a real pedicure
(they are about $35 and worth EVERY penny).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie you have the most beautiful feet in the world, Dosen't matter if your toes are painted or you have your diamond toe ring on, whatever... You are so silly. I don't know why anyone would be looking at your toes anyway, because you are so beautiful inside and out. I am a little biased but hey the truth is the truth right? guess who, Mommy

5/20/2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Stacey Moore said...

that's great!!
can't wait for my pedicure!!
sandal season is my favorite!!

5/20/2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Thanks for the chuckle this afternoon Angie, I just may have to borrow this for my blog soon if it's ok.
~V

5/20/2008 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs