Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

BEAUTIMOUS "WALKING" BILLBOARDS

This makes me smile. Remember this post? If you don't, please go back and read it in order to understand the significance and the sheer joy that the faces in this photograph above bring me. If you do remember it, then you will remember that this is Bailee and her sister Brooklyn. I received this photo from Bailee and Brooklyn's Mom this morning. (Rhonda) I am on cloud nine to say the least. They are both sporting their AGD t-shirts that I sent to them. If you will look closely, you'll notice that Bailee is wearing her AGD logo necklace I sent to her and that Brooklyn is wearing her poodle and flower AGD bracelet that I sent to her. I need them here in Indiana rather than in Alabama where they reside as my "Walking Billboards."

Thanks girls - for making my AGD items look so gorgeous. You wear them well! And thanks to you too Rhonda for taking the photos and sending them on to me. They are perfect in every way! :)

Love you guys....Mrs. Angie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,
The girl's are tickled to death to see their picture here!!!
Thank you for everything! You are very SPECIAL to us!
Have a great weekend!

Love,
Rhonda, Bailee, and Brooklyn

5/30/2008 11:35 AM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so sweet! :)

5/30/2008 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Angie , Again I want to tell you " Thank You " for making my " Precious Granddaughters " so happy !! Of course , I think they are " Beautiful " but not only on the outside , they are beautiful on the inside because of Jesus . They look " Great " in their new " AGD " goodies.

I am so " Thankful " for my sweet , precious daughter-in-law , Rhonda and my wonderful son , Brandon. They are and always have been " Sweethearts " since high school and have been totally committed to God through their whole relationship and have raised my sweet Granddaughter's in church from the day they were born . They have not only took them to church , they have lived and taught " Jesus " to them since ecah of them was born !! To God be the Glory !!

Rhonda andd Brandon will celebrate 12 years of marriage on June 8th ! They are such an " Awesome " couple , loving one another with ALL their hearts !!

Again , Thanks for touching the life of my " Precious children and Granddaughters !! You are " Amazing " !!

5/30/2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Stacey Moore said...

so cute!! love those shirts!!

5/30/2008 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs