Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

SURFS UP

Here are some pictures of our little stud-man Brennen, hitting the waves while at the beach yesterday. I love the vintage look of these shots once I turned them into a sepia colored tone. These were taken with my little point and shoot Canon camera. I've been leaving my big body Nikon (a.k.a. Razzi) at the house whenever we hit the beach. There is too much sand, water, and tanning oil there to risk bringing it out on the beach each day.

ABOVE: Brennen and his new buddies he met on the beach yesterday. Ironically, the one on the far right is from our hometown-our city. What a small world. He lives like 5 minutes from us back in Indy. Crazy how you can be 100's of miles from home but yet meet someone that lives right around the corner from you while vacationing in another state.ABOVE: Brennen waxing his board before hitting the waves...






ABOVE: Kenidi shaking them hips and dancin' like no one is watchin' again


ABOVE & BELOW: Kenidi basking in the sun

ABOVE: Kenidi and her new little friend, Ivana, from Macedonia

ABOVE: Brennen & his new pal from Macedonia, Austin
ABOVE: Seagull on the beach
ABOVE & BELOW: Photos of Sanibel Island last night after a late evening rain shower (as you come over the causeway bridge) The rain last night was a relaxing refresher after the 6 days of solid heat in the high 80's that we've had.
We spent the day on the beach yesterday until around 3pm. We came in and showered and then headed to a "fantabulous" dinner on Sanibel Island. We ate at one of our favorite spots, The Dolce Vita Restaurant. I truly believe that Brent thinks he died and went to heaven when he eats there. I can't say that I blame him though-its an incredible restaurant with impeccable customer service. My favorite part about the experience each time we eat there is how the owner presents our two kids with something as they go to walk out the door. (adorably wrapped cookies, cute packaged candy, etc.) The staff just does a superb job of making you feel so welcome and so relaxed.

We are off to the beach again today to continue soaking up the rays. I've received countless emails from those back at home letting me know how rainy and cold it is there in Indiana. As requested, I'm catching rays for each of you. I even received an email from a blog visitor in the upper peninsula of Michigan (Lake Superior) who proceeded to let me know that they were hit with a blizzard there last night and were literally snowed in. Thanks for your note Kelly. I pray you are digging out now and that you are seeing the light past all this snow. Like the others, I'm catching some rays for you too girl. :) Until tomorrow, much love and sunshine.

The Griswald's

5 Comments:

Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'm soooo jealous! :) Your pictures look great.

Get some sun for this pasty white girl in the midwest, would ya?

4/02/2008 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the expression on Kenidi's face!! She is such a beach girl!! you really do need to move to FL....Brent is right!

4/02/2008 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had better not leave that place without sending me a picture of you and Brent and the kids in your swim suites together. I love all these shots. My little Kenidi looks like a wave was coming at her in the one, and doing stretching exercises in another. Then there is my handsome grandson, Brennen. I can see it now, him and his dad ganging up on you to move to Florida so he can become a surfer! You guys have a good one, Grandma Sue (Mommy) loves you all. xoxoxo

4/02/2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger Angie Seaman said...

Mom, Now come on...
I've complied with every other request you've had thus far but the family photo in our swim suits is a bit much. At least me in my suit is anyhow. No one wants to see this body in a suit. Trust me. Especially the world wide web. It just won't happen. Nice try though. Ha ha!
Love ya, Ang

4/02/2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger Stacey Moore said...

great pictures!! thanks for sharing!! enjoy your sunshine!!

4/02/2008 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs