Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FEATURING HIBISCUS


Well, its a good thing I know basic knowledge of writing HTML code or you wouldn't be seeing these photos here today. Unfortunately, blogger has showed no sign of correcting the FTP server issue that is keeping me and many other "blogger" users from being able to upload photographs in with our blog updates right now. Therefore, I'm submitting this blog update in HTML code just to give you some new substance and/or content to read and view for a bit before I loose ya completely. Ha ha!
No, this isn't a new jewelry design. This is just one that I'm highlighting or featuring today because I had one of my wonderful repeat clients order it last week. When designing it for her, I was reminded of how gorgeous it is in person and thought I'd showcase it here on the blog today as a reminder that it is still available. It's an oldie but goody design that we can still replicate for you should you be interested in it. To purchase this hibiscus bracelet, go to the AGD website link at the top right hand side of this blog page. You'll find this design as well as numerous others that are still available for purchase. In the meantime, please continue to bare with me as we twiddle our thumbs and wait for blogger to fix the photo issue that we have already experienced once before - a month or so ago. I'll do my best to deliver blog content to you that is worth reading and worth looking at.
Have a great evening! Much love, Angie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that bracelet!

5/01/2008 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs