Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I HAVE NEVER....

OK - you guys are going to kill me for posting this because if you are like me, you'll never be able to get it out of your mind. (or your head - no pun intended) I could strangle my own Mother for sending this on to me because I've not stopped thinking about it since. Now, here I am posting it here for all of you to see. What is wrong with me?
If you are reading this in an email update rather than straight off my blog page, you'll need to go to http://www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ to actually play and see the video. It won't show up in emails so you must visit the AGD blog manually in order to view it.
In the meantime, don't strangle me for passing this on. I just cannot believe something like this could actually happen. This was aired on the TLC channel on cable and is now floating around everywhere. PLEASE NOTE: Scroll to the bottom of this blog page and hit stop on the music player in order to hear this video before you hit play on the movie.

Try to have a decent day after watching it. And if you feel a scratch or an itch in your hair, think twice about what it might be. HA! Just kidding. Surely this isn't possible in the states. God help my sanity if it is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Oh that is SO revolting! Why did I watch that whole thing?

Thanks for sharing. Ha.

3/18/2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Oh Angie, that was so GROSS! :} My head is itching! Now I don't have to worry about watching what I eat today! I can picture that worm and I won't be hungry! :) At least I'll be skinny even if I have an itchy head.

3/18/2008 10:38 AM  
Blogger Nilsa S. said...

That is disgusting. And we were considering Costa Rica as a honeymoon destination ...

(Note: I know this can happen anywhere and probably won't make a decision based on this visit.)

3/18/2008 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Angie,
Seriously that video will be in my freaking head all day! GROSS! :)

3/18/2008 12:14 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hey Angie, Just sitting here catching up on some blog reading while I'm enjoying a strawberry shake from the DQ, make that "was" enjoying until I watched the maggot video. Eeeewwwww. My tummy has definitely gotten weaker with age! And I have to agree with you on the American Idol "male" fave, but TOTALLY disagree with you on the female choice...sorry...just my opinion! Go Brooke White!

3/19/2008 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVLEY! I am gonna go throw-up now :)~
K

3/20/2008 12:28 AM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

WHY did you show us that?!

haha!!

That's just sick and wrong Angie.

3/20/2008 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs