Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ALMOST DONE...

The swim suits and beach towels are ready...
The kids are completely packed now.However, my suitcase isn't ready just yet - still adding to it.
Got the beach bag ready to go in as well. Sandals, tanning lotions, etc. It's all set and ready to go. With 24 hours before departure, I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to getting all of us packed.
I even managed to get Brennen to finish all of his thank you cards for his birthday gifts before heading out. Those will be mailed just before we leave tomorrow. One more thing marked off my to do list.
In the meantime, I'm brushing past this awesome candle every two minutes as I pass in and out of my kitchen and oh how it reminds me of where we'll be in a few short hours. Yankee candles new "sun and sand" scent....it makes a girl-a beach bum-feel jubilant inside. 11 days of warmth, sunshine, sand, the smell of the ocean, surf-n-turf restaurants, and Spring Break sunsets.
We are ready.
I am ready.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, I hope you guys have an absolutely wonderful Spring Break!! I will be looking forward to some beach shots so I will be praying that you get your camera replaced!!! Have fun and bring back some SUN!!!!!

Kim

3/25/2008 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs