Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN...

Yeap...it is almost that time again. My baby boy is turning 9 soon. Brent and I just can't believe how big he is getting. His birthday is March 13th but due to some travels next month, we won't be having his party with his little buddies until Saturday the 15th. He has basketball all the way thru the first weekend in March. Then, the 2nd weekend in March, we are taking a quick family get-a-way to Chicago to hang with some friends and do some shopping together. Brennen's party is the following weekend. We then leave for our Spring Break trip shortly after that. Needless to say, it is going to be a busy month. Therefore, I knew way in advance that I needed to be on the ball and organized over the coming weeks. We have his party invites addressed and ready to go out in the next week or so. They turned out perfect. The look was exactly what I was after. Luckily, he loved them too.
We are having a hummer limo party for him and 10 of his best little buds. They are all beyond excited. The hummer limo will pick them all up at our house (as well as us and another couple-friends of ours-that will be chaperoning the event with us.) The limo will take them to a place about 45 minutes away - on the North side of town - for laser tag, pizza, cake, arcade games, etc. They have three hours to run wild and go absolutely baazerk while there. After that, the hummer limo will bring us all back home. I've hired my normal cake lady to work her magic for his birthday cake again this year. I can't tell you what style of cake she is designing for him just yet because I want it to be a surprise. However, given her past creative abilities with the challenges I have presented to her, she'll knock this one out of the park too. I can't wait to see it in person. I'll make sure to take tons of photos. Photos???? What are those??? Ha ha!
So...I'm off to finish all of these tiny little tasks that add up to so much in the next month. Until the next post, have a "fantabulous" Monday. Be sure to check back Tuesday for a quick glimpse at what we've done for the kids Valentine treats this year. They too, turned out adorable. I hope their classmates get as much of a kick out of them as I have. Even Brennen saw his once we completed them and said...."Those are SWEET Mom!" My sweet and a 9 year old boys SWEET sound totally different. I think his sounded more like....
"SSSWWWWWEEEETTTTT"!!!
Ha ha!
I'll also be posting photos of the other new designs that are still to come. Another crazy busy week ahead. What's new? Can someone breathe for me from time to time? I'll breathe for you - you breathe for me. :)
Blessings, Angie Seaman

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Moore said...

sounds like a cool party!! ethan will be 9 in june and i think he would enjoy something like this as well!! thanks for sharing!!

2/11/2008 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs