Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Tomorrow is March 1st. Can someone give me an "AMEN!?"
What does March 1st mean? Well, it means that there is officially only 27 days left until Spring Break. That's right. On March 27th, we hit the high road and leave Indiana behind for a full 10 days while basking in the tropics. The smell of the ocean, the feel of the sand between our toes, the glistening sheen of tanning oil on my skin, and the good ol' taste of surf and turf cannot get here fast enough. (especially after the week I've had) I am so doggone ready for this trip that its just maddening! We will be heading to Chi-town (Chicago) next weekend in order to stock up on some wonderful Spring Break attire and indulge ourselves with some great food there too-I'm sure! We're taking the kids and heading there for the weekend with some great friends. I'm sure I'll have a ton of photos to post and share after that little weekend getaway. Can't wait!
In the meantime, help me countdown these next 27 days, will you?

Blessings, Angie Seaman (A.K.A. - the Beach Bum)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sew Gracious said...

I love the sand art! WOO HOOO!!! Hope you find lots of goodies on the trip to the big city! :-)

3/04/2008 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs