Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

BRENNEN'S TURN....

OK - this is the best I could get from Brennen. The child rarely gives me the opportunity to photograph him so I just have to take what I can get. Getting him to stand still for these two shots was nothing short of an act of congress. :)On a side note....praise God, Amen, and Hallelujah for Z-PAKS! I woke up this morning feeling a bit better for the first time in 6 days. I'm on day 3 of the z-pak now so hopefully by Sunday-day 5 of the antibiotic-I'll be my old self again. Thanks to each and every one of you who have sent me emails with healthy vibes and posted get well soon wishes within my myspace page. You guys are all too too kind. It helped to have your notes/emails to read from bed as I passed time on the laptop. I truly truly appreciate it!
Lastly, this is post #192 of our approaching 200. As mentioned before, I'll be posting the details of the AGD drawing/give-a-way for our 200th post celebration in the coming days so please stay tuned. In order to be entered in the drawing, you must play to win. Blog stalkers and all. It shall be fun! I promise~!
Until then, thanks again for everything! Have a "fantabulous" weekend.
PS...Should any of you be pro's or experts at uploading video to a computer and then sharing the video clips with viewers such as yourselves - here on the blog - feel free to let me know. During my downtime over the past 6 days, I've researched sharing my video clips & snips of the kids here on the blog. However, it is taking FOREVER to upload those video files to places like onetruemedia.com and such in order to share them. What am I doing wrong? What on God's green earth is causing it to take 30 minutes to upload a 60 second video file. Can anyone help a sista' out? I'm illiterate when it comes to files to do with video feed. Thanks in advance!
Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs