Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

WILL COVET MONDAY

Well, I have found two new must have gadgets recently. First up, the little odd shaped plastic thingy that EVERYONE I know on our Christmas list received for Christmas last month. These are cell phone holders that your cell charger wraps around and sits on while plugged into the wall. It helps to clean up all of the wire mess that you would typically have laying around. We use these in our house and I love it! You can find these handy little holders here:

These next gadgets are perfect little inventions called "Car coasters" or CARSTERS. Again, everyone I knew got these for a Christmas gift last month. You can find every style they make by clicking here:
These are great for the cup holders in your car. Have you ever been driven crazy by all of the water or sweat from your cup that is left behind in your car cup holders? Well, it is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Therefore, when I stumbled upon these, they were a must "give" over the Christmas holiday. They actually absorb that water or sweat from your drinks so that you nevr have that problem again. I've listed several styles below but they have tons more to choose from. They have sports related ones for the men as well as college team logos, etc. Go check them out...

These were just a couple of my newest favorite finds. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Blessings, Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs