Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

FYI...Blog sign ups

Hi everyone! I have had a ton of questions lately regarding the blog and how to sign up for the automatic updates. Therefore, if you receive this blog update via an email message - just disregard because you are obviously already on the automatic update list. If you have to return to my blog every few days to see and read the new posts but would rather get an email notifying you anytime I update it, feel free to sign up for the blog notification. You can sign up to receive an email notification anytime a new post is made by scrolling down and to the right side of my blog page. At the bottom of the links on the right side of my blog page, you'll see an area that reads...."Enter your email address here." If you enter your email address there, you'll be registered to receive automatic updates. This sign up is a double opt in feature. That means, once you submit your email address, you will then receive an email from BLOGGER asking you to confirm that you want to be added to my blog notification list. If you do not confirm your wishes, you WILL NOT be added to the automatic updates. Make sense?
Please pay close attention to your bulk or email spam bin if you do sign up. Sometimes the confirmation email from Blogger/Feedburner gets caught in the bulk/spam bins.
Also, yes...there is a 24 hour delay from the time I add a new blog post to the time that you on the notification list will receive it. Therefore, lets say I do a "wordless Wednesday" post on Wednesday. Those on the email notification list will not receive an email alerting you of that new post until 24 hours later - on Thursday. I am unsure why there is such a delay. Quite silly if you ask me. Either way, you'll get your notification. :)
Hope this helps!
Now I expect to see the number of people subscribed to my BLOG jump WAYYYYYY UP following today's post. Ha ha!
Thanks for all of your support!
Blessings, Angie Seaman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs