Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, October 04, 2009

BEAUTY IN THE MUNDANE

First up, just wanted to post a small reminder to find the beauty in the mundane today. I spotted this red wood wall and this typical boring row of meters in an alley I was crossing thru while on a shoot the other day. The small blue tags dangling from the meters really jumped out at me. Had to snap the shot. I also like the lines too.

Secondly, I just wanted to give a great BIG cyber hug to all of my loyal and loving facebook friends this morning. We've all had some good fun over there on crackbook facebook already today. Rev. Run was pumping out some good quotes today that we got to partake in discussions over. Love me some REV. RUN now! You girls are all such a blast and are so supportive. You are part of the reason why I can still laugh and still be positive. Thank you for each of you. If you are one that is commenting on my facebook page, I'm soooooo talking to you. I have the best facebook friends, blog readers, etc. on the face of this earth. I'm sure of it!

For now, I'm off to shower and get ready for lunch. Then...we are heading out in this sunshine (finally) to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. Pictures to follow...I'm sure. Enjoy your Sunday. Much love, Angie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for symmetry - great picture.

10/04/2009 4:10 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I love all those quotes from Rev Run that you post on facebook! They have such truth and wisdom in them!! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Angie, and I can't wait to see the pumpkin patch pictures!

10/04/2009 4:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Have a great day!!

10/04/2009 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quotes today were great!! Hope you and your family have fun at the pumpkin patch. = ) I love fall..it's my favorite season!! Keep smiling. = ) Love ya sista!!!

10/04/2009 6:53 PM  
Anonymous botox said...

An interesting post is always good to read, besides doing work is always good to such interesting posts. Nice quotes.

10/05/2009 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs