Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

HEAVY HEARTS

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Steven Curtis Chapman Family today. If you are unaware of what happened yesterday, here is a link to the story: http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080521/TUNEIN/80521174/1005/ENTERTAINMENT

Please raise this family up today, tomorrow, and in the months ahead. What a tradgic event. I am thankful that he is a Godly man and that he and his family will have the Lord to lean on during the darkest hours of their lives. In case you are unfamiliar with Steven Curtis Chapman, he is a truly gifted Gospel/Christian singer. If you are reading my blog from the actual blog page right now (and not in an email), you'll hear that I have one of his newest songs called "Cinderella" playing in the background. It was written about his daughters. If you like to see him sing it live, go here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EfxL0S-7yVo and if you'd like to hear him, in his own words, explain why he wrote that particular song, go here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fhDDzbA8unA

In his grip, The Seaman Family

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My! What a horrible tragedy! I am actually using the same adoption agency as Steven Curtis Chapman. He was actually the reason I picked the agency I did. My prayers are definitely with his family at this time. We all ask "why?" but only God knows. I lost my mom at 17 years old and you just don't know the reasons as to why things happen the way they do.

Praying for the Chapmans
Karrie Wright

5/22/2008 10:54 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

My heart just sunk after reading about his daughter.Her poor brother who was driving-the pain and guilt he must feel.
A similar tragedy happened in my brother in laws family.Their little boy was run over by his father driving a tractor on their property a few years ago.
My prayers are with them.Thank God they know the Lord and have faith in him.How would someone who doesn't believe in the mighty strength of the Lord make it through this?

5/22/2008 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so, so sad for steven and the family. The pain they will have to endure for the rest of their lives.I know God will be there to help them through it, but I just can't bare to think of all the questions they will ask the rest of their lives.. No matter how much faith you have, the why question will forever be haunting them. God is in charge, and God don't waste pain, but I know I would be a wreck no matter what. God be with them.

5/22/2008 4:03 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Oh my goodness...I hadn't heard a thing about this until I read your blog. I grew up listening to SCC and love his music. How terribly sad for his family. Thank you for the post...my prayers are with his family at this time.

5/23/2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I know, it's just so sad. :( I cried so many tears for them yesterday!

I blogged about them today for Fingerprint Friday since he is the one who inspired it.

5/23/2008 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs