Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

HAD TO SHARE

Right in the middle of me updating the post below regarding the latest on our school system issues, I get this email (which I copied & pasted below) from Brent. He sent it from his office at work. He must have been reviewing her photos from this past weekends events while sitting at his desk - all while I was across town updating this blog to do with her situation. With his email to me, he included this picture below of Kenidi and had these attached words with it:
"This picture really makes me tear up…she is so cute…I really think it captures her spirit…she wants to be just like everyone else but can't seem to see out. It really represents her life struggle… as she struggles to get her sight free.
I just love her."

His subject line in the email said: "SAD"

His email to me - represented yet another confirmation to keep fighting - to keep blazing on - for her and for all of the other kids like her. Here's to feeling held and loved by God's will and his grace. Today. Always.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie Seaman said...

PS...Yes, I got his permission to post his email here for all to see and read before I did it. Ha ha!
XOXOXO, Angie

5/19/2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger carissa... brown eyed fox said...

Angie!

hey there! Thanks so much for leaving a comment... let me find you! It has been one of those crazy... nutty days! I got home to finally be able to catch up in the blogosphere and saw YOU! Hope you got my message... your package is on it's way!

Can't wait to peek around your sites! :) LOL!

5/19/2008 8:13 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Ok.. I'm in tears too... so many times our kids must find thir own way in the dark it seems.
Kenidi is such an angel... she has awesome parents who will do anything to make things right in her world... she will go far Angie... just you wait and see!

Hugs to all of you....
~Vicki

5/20/2008 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Angie (and Brent),

My heart breaks for the feelings you all are having. But remember one of the most wonderful things about Kenidi is her parents!! You both are the greatest champions she can ever have. You are showing her so many wonderful things, especially to stand up for what is right. Her life may be a struggle (or seem a struggle to others), but with you as her parents her life is nothing but Blessed.

Once again I am drawn back to the scripture you had painted on her wall (put there before she even made her entrance into this world), and again I am reminded how appropriate it is at this time:

For this child we have prayed & the Lord has answered. You knit me together in my Mother's womb. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book, every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."

Tell Brent not to be sad for Kenidi, she might have struggles, but she has love, unconditional love, from two amazing parents. With you both on her side how hard will her struggles be? Not hard at all...because she will know determination, protection, loyalty and love. She is a fighter Angie, just like you, just like Brent and just like Brennen.

Love ya girl
Nina
Big hugs to you and Brent!!

5/20/2008 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent and Angie, Thank you for being the kind of Parents God wanted you to be when He Blessed and trusted you with miss Kenidi Grace and Brennen I love you! And Jesus Loves You! xoxoxo Mommy Sue

5/20/2008 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs