Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

NEW DESIGNS FROM AGD

Come on now - admit it - you thought this blog was all personal and no business lately, didn't ya? Well, its back to the grind for me and new AGD designs. Therefore, I thought I'd share a couple of new things with you as well as some information regarding upcoming dates and time off for customs. First up, this adorable Spring handbag. We are calling this one of a kind design "Citrus Water." After being in Florida and seeing all of the bright vibrant colors, this one set the tone for what I was after in this new design. I wanted a Spring and Summer handbag that screamed tropical. I think this nailed my visions. The interior has a side pocket and a magnetic snap closure. The bamboo handles add even more flare to the design of the bag. Again, portraying a very tropical look. This bag would be great for any event. Evenings out, to tote around during the day while lunching with girlfriends, or to go to the grocery store with kids in tow. It really has no limits. You can purchase this one of a kind bag in our online boutique or in my ETSY store.
Up next, I just wanted to feature the personalized name blankets again. We've done tons and tons of blue ones for the little boys but this is the first - yes the first set - we've done for any little girls. I had a customer in Chicago request these for her two daughters and I loved how they turned out so much that I thought I'd feature them here on the blog. The back sides of both blankets are done in light pink satin. Gorgeous! And can we get a thumbs up for another female that loves animal prints like I do. Uh huh - Amen to the animal print fabrics! :) Like the handbag above, you'll find these blankets in my ETSY store and in the AGD boutique. Both links to these two locations can be found at the top right of your sceen/top right of this page.Lastly, from April 28th thru approximately May 31st, I'll be taking some time off away from the custom clothing designs in hopes of catching up on and finishing all orders currently in Que. Due to the overwhelming amount of clothing orders we have right now, I won't be taking any orders for the custom boutique sets during those few weeks. I hope to get all orders caught up and then begin some new Spring/Summer jewelry designs at that time. It's been a while since I've introduced any new jewelry pieces and I've got incredible beads in there that I'm dying to use and bring to life within new pieces and new collections. So, as we approach April 28th, please bare with me during that 5 week hiatus (approximately) as I tackle orders and new jewelry designs. Brennen's spring football season starts at the end of this month too so things here in the Seaman household are getting ready to get nuts again regarding sports. I'm trying to plan accordingly and spread my time out wisely.
As always, I truly appreciate your support and repeat business. My customers and clients ROCK!
Much love, Angie Seaman

1 Comments:

Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh I have a bag out of that same orange fabric and I LOOOVE it!!

Great job! It's great to see some new designs.

4/11/2008 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs