Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

HEAT, HEAT, & MORE HEAT

Heat, heat, and more heat. Thank goodness for the ocean to cool us down. The past several days have been 88 and 89 degrees here in Florida. We truly could not have asked for better weather while here on Spring Break. The weather men on TV keep stating the temps where we are at are running about 5 degrees higher than the usual norm this time of year. In a nutshell...I'm just lovin' it! As I said to Brent and the kids the other night...."Bring it on!" (The heat and sun) I hate to keep posting beach photos because of those of you still in 30 degree weather and coldness - however - the beach has been 95% of our vacation and what I have the most pictures of. Please just bare with me. With several more beach trips planned for this year, you might be really sick of me and my family beach shots by the time 2008 is over. You know me though-I love the ocean and am such a "beach bum." It truly is my downfall.
ABOVE: Brennen being goofy with Mommy!

ABOVE: Kenidi dancing again - like no one is watching of course. She looks like she is breaking out some kind of MTV moves here, doesn't she?
ABOVE: Here is the closest thing you are going to get to a swimsuit shot Mom....(Angie's Mom) I also thought this was a great shot to show you guys how I look with no make-up, a huge sun blister on my lip, sweat from head to toe, and Kenidi chewing on the chair behind me. She was supposed to say cheese for the self portrait we were doing. Unfortunately, she started chewing instead of saying cheese. Ha ha! ABOVE: Little Miss Hollywood
ABOVE & BELOW: Brotherly love
He is just sooooooooo good with her.
ABOVE: Love her look of "security" with him in this picture. You can tell she just feels "safe and protected."
ABOVE: The B-Ster with his board again

ABOVE: Exhibit A - too much sun!!!
Peeling forehead, lip blister....what's next?



ABOVE: Daddy doing what he does best....Working! ABOVE: Mommy doing what she does best - Blogging!
ABOVE & BELOW: Our new bird friend

Last night we ate a marvelous dinner at Flemings here in Naples. The chocolate lava cake Brennen and I had at the end of our meal tasted like the best thing this side of heaven. It just doesn't get any better than that. The dinner was a great finale to the day as a whole.

For now, I'm cutting this update short and hitting the beach again today with the fam. I wanted to get the blog updated before we head out though as I typically have thus far. I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, much love from the Griwald's

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,
I am not sure if you have checked in on Nate and Tricia (& baby Gwyneth), but TRICIA IS GETTING HER NEW LUNGS RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS! WHOO HOO! Please keep her in your prayers.


Melissa Roark

4/03/2008 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great beach pictures!! You still look gorgeous even without makeup. Love the pics of Kenidi dancing on the beach...she does look like she is practicing her future Spring Break moves!! Glad you all are having great weather. We are hoping it holds out for Sunday, that is Aiden's 4th birthday and we are having a big party in the park for him. So prayers for great weather and no rain. I know you said you all were coming back this summer. When and for how long? We definitely need to try and get together.

Love ya
nina

4/03/2008 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie,
I've been reading each of the e-mails that you've sent and of course drooling at the beach pictures but, the one of Kenidi below being held by Brennen should go on display in your house not just tucked away in a photo album. He is such a good big brother to her and she seems to be eating up the attention from him.

I love the little red bikini on her I don't think I've ever seen an all RED bikini before especially one in a child's size? Did you make it or did you find it somewhere? She looks like either the sand or the water coming in is "tickling" her little bottom in the pictures below and that is why she is laughing. You should get a picture of Brennen making the "Hang Ten" sign with his hand and think your mom would love it especially since he looks like such a little "Surfer Dude" and believe he has his mother love of the beach running deep within his veins.

Right now in Indy, it is cloudy and I think 42 degrees but yesterday was all sunshine a a little warmer at 58. This weekend's is supposed to be nice and sunny and in the upper 50 to 60's both days so you'll be coming home to better weather at least.

Well, I'd better be going for now, hugs and kisses to both of the kiddos.

LYFA

4/03/2008 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well now thats more like it, But I need a shot of you all together for my screen saver, you are going to have to ask someone to take one of you all, You are just as beautiful with out make-up as with it, you can sure see those pearly whites. I love the one of brennen saving his sister(at least it looks like he is) Then there's the brenster doing his phone thing, you are all beautiful, It must be about time to come home. GOOD thing you didn't fly with ATA They just flat out shut down today. I love you! xoxoxoxo

4/03/2008 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are getting soooo tan! Love seeing all the photos....almost warms me up on this freezing day in Indiana. Love you!!

4/03/2008 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute, Angie!
Also, I'm enjoying your pics/blog from Florida. Enjoy it!
Tonya

4/03/2008 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen any two look so much alike as you and Kenidi where she is chewing on the chair as you are sunbathing, amazing there could be two beautiful ladies in the same lifetime.

4/03/2008 5:17 PM  
Blogger Stacey Moore said...

lovely pictures!! hope daddy had on his matching plaid shorts as well!! enjoy your trip!!

4/03/2008 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs