Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

THIS HOUSE IS CLEAN!

Feeling queezey, I rushed straight home after picking Kenidi up from school. I barely made it in our front door just in time before getting sick. I don't know what it is that we all have but whatever it is - knocked me flat on my butt and has kept me there for 3 solid days. I never get sick! I don't even have a family doctor because I JUST NEVER get sick. This flu bug is some serious stuff. As sick as I was though today, I made it my mission to drag my heiney out of that bed and go up to our local CVS and grab some extra supplies for combat. I pray these will help rid us of whatever is in this house. Brent, myself, Brennen and Kenidi were all laying together in our bed yesterday afternoon. There were a few moans and groans from a couple of us. Then, all of a sudden...Brent belts out this loud and oh so humorous screech from out of no where and goes "WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR FAMILY? WE ARE ALL UNDER SEIGE!" Ha ha! I had to bust out laughing even though it hurt terribly to crack a smile. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the scouring did the trick today. Wish me luck! I truly cannot take anymore of whatever all this is. Enough is enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs