Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

SELF PORTRAIT CHALLENGE

OK...this weeks self portrait challenge was extremely tough for me. The theme for the next month is "Blue." The first things that came to my mind when I thought of "blue" were my trusty old beat up and oh so favorite blue jeans as well as the ocean. Now, seeings how I live in Indy where its 20 below today (with the windchill), and not near the ocean in the Caribbean, it left only one option for the theme of blue. You guessed it - my trusty old beat up but oh so favorite pair of blue jeans. I have know idea what I will do for the rest of the month when it comes to blue. You guys might be seeing a whole lotta' pictures of a whole lotta' blue jeans. Ha ha! For now, this is my representation of "blue." I am a blue jeans kinda girl. I love nothing more than a beat up pair of dark denim blues and a great tee shirt with a rockin' pair of heels. That is Angie as I know it on a daily basis. Jeans are like sweatpants to me. I could truly live in them - without a shadow of a doubt.
So...bare with me as the self portrait challenge kicks my butt this month and I struggle to fill the theme of "blue" in the coming weeks. Here is to all of my denim girls out there....
Much love~Angie Seaman

1 Comments:

Blogger Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Your new Spring Designs are Gorgeous and absolutely TDF!!

I also LOVE your self-portrait and those Jeans look so comfy!! Can't wait to see your next "blue" photo challenge.

Have a Fabulous Week ~

Jayne

2/12/2008 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs