Angelica Grace Designs Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

POOL MEMORIES

Every year about this time, our pool guy calls to schedule our pool opening and closing for the Summer. Normally when he calls this early, I can't even think about summer and swimming just yet. However, I just told Brent the other day that summer would be coming as soon as I heard from the pool guy (Dave) and once he called to schedule the opening, that is when I knew we'd be getting close to warm weather, summer fun, tans, swimming, pool parties with friends, etc. Well, as I was posting the update below about the sun and sand candle this morning that Yankee has out, ol' Dave rang. Yeap...he called today to schedule the opening of the pool. It's set for April 28th - Brent's birthday actually. Hard to believe that we are only 9 weeks away from that date. I'm confident that it will be here before we know it. When we put our pool in (about 4 summers ago now), I had no idea that we'd make as many memories out in our backyard with it as we have. I knew it would bring us much joy but I had no idea that we'd utilize it for as much as we do and enjoy it as much as we do. We'll have been in our house for 5 years as of March 3rd. 4 of those years have been spent with the pool in the backyard. I can't imagine what it would be like without it now. After Dave called this morning, I was reflecting back on the times we've shared out there and decided to post some old photos of our fun in the pool.


Every year we have to run off the ducks in the Spring that seem to think we own a natural wildlife preserve back there just for them. If you look closely, you can see a little fella' in there basking in the sun and wading away.
ABOVE: I have no idea what kind of face Kenidi was trying to make here....
ABOVE: My most treasured photos are candid ones, like this, of these two playing together.
I swear that if anyone brings home these big ol' water guns again this year and drenches Mommy with them one more time, it'll be on like "donkey kong."

Daddy's little girl!
Until the warm sunshine hits, here is to Spring being right around the corner. Blessings, Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AGD Blog Archives

Link to Us!

 

Copy code and paste in your blog where you would like button to be displayed.


Copyright © 2006-2008 Angelica Grace Designs | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design: Simply Creative | Graphics: PRESH Web Designs